2. Check the power cord and plug for damage. After use, wind the power coil into a tie and place it on the top cover hook of the machine head.
3. Check if there is any blockage or debris in the air inlet after the water absorption work is finished, otherwise it needs to be cleaned. Check whether the floating wave is damaged or not.
4. Use the machine to handle gently, not to force external impact.
5. When the machine is stopped, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place.
6. When cleaning the machine, please wipe it with a damp cloth containing water or neutral detergent. The main head must not be immersed in water for cleaning. Do not use corrosive detergent such as gasoline or banana water, otherwise it will cause cracking of the casing.
7. Do not keep the machine in continuous working for a long time. Please keep the working time within 2 hours, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine.
8. When the vacuum cleaner is used for a long time, the suction will be reduced due to the clogging of the filter mesh. In order to prevent the suction drop, the filter and the bag should be washed regularly with water. After washing, dry and use in the shade to restore the suction.
9. If the host heats up, emits a burnt smell, or has abnormal vibration and noise, it should be repaired in time, do not force it.
10. Do not fold and fold the hose frequently, do not overstretch and bend.
STAY CONNECTEDWhether It's joining us on the social side or signing up to our newsletter, Stay in theloop with latest news, Please pay attention to our website.
Coulibaly Issa said: Your service is prompt, professional, ethical, and personable. Always pleasant to see you folks, and you always meet the customer's needs.
Celia Perry Said: I immediately cleaned the carpets upon my return home. WOW!!!!! Darn near took the carpets off